Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-24 Origin: Site
Factors affecting the price of cold bending machine
Customers in the purchase of cold bending machine, will take into account the price problem, and the manufacturer is how to price the product? What factors have a direct impact on the price of equipment? Here is a brief introduction, so that when you buy a cold bending machine, you know how to bid to buy a cost-effective product.
1. Degree of automation. The degree of automation will affect the machine production cycle and debugging time as well as the number of automatic line components. The higher the degree of automation, the higher the value of the equipment, the less material used by the roller, the whole machine will be relatively small, the steel and various aspects of the configuration will be smaller, the value of the manual operation of the equipment must be lower. Not only are more automated devices easy to use, but many parameter Settings can be done easily in a short amount of time, whereas manual devices need to be adjusted slowly.
2. Machine complexity. The more sophisticated the machine, the higher the price, the more complex the custom cold bending machine is, the more roll sets are needed, the longer the production cycle is required, and the longer the debugging time will be.
3. The size of the customized profile, if the profile is small, then the cold bending machine needs to be customized is relatively small, the roll material is less, the whole machine will be relatively small, the steel and all aspects of the configuration will be smaller. The price of the machine is relatively low, on the contrary, the price of the machine will be arbitrary with the size of the profile you want to customize and increase the cost accordingly.
4. Materials. Mechanical materials have good and bad, good materials are very useful for both the durability of the machine and the controllable range of the product processing process, and also have a certain degree of influence on the service life of the machine. Of course, good materials also mean that the price is more expensive than it.
5. After-sales service. Mechanical equipment is different from consumer goods, consumer goods are bought in the end, rarely will produce after-sales problems. But the machinery is different, maintenance, repair and use are inseparable from after-sales service. The quality of after-sales service will also affect the price of machinery. So the cost of good service will go up and the total price will go up.